Here it is, folks! Episode 5.
Chuck starts us off with a bit of an apology, I talk about Action Comics #1, an alligator with a knife in its head makes the news, we learn many interesting trivial facts about crocodiles and goldfish and such, and Chuck apologizes once again.
Take a nap before this episode, folks, because you’re gonna need to be plenty rested before you give this amazing podcast a try. Can you handle it!?
Brought to you by Jim and Larry’s Sour Cream.
MUSIC USED (BY PERMISSION AND IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE) IN THIS EPISODE:
- Theme Orr Else. Written and performed by Derek Neibarger from Atomic Zombie Records
- Pluparenthetical Polka by George Hrab
- Irk by George Hrab
- Sciurus Carolinensis by George Hrab
- Find more comic book podcasts at The Comics Podcast Network – comicspodcasts.com
- Join the Patreon at patreon.com/steevenrorr
- Headline – Gator with a knife in its skull appears to be swimming just fine in Texas woman’s photos
- Sound Effects used in the Franks & Bean’s sketch comes from: Sound Bible.