And the hits just keep coming. Here we are with Episode 4, the episode that changes life as we know it. This time I mean it. Really I do!
Abner and Virgil have a horrible dinning experience, I talk about Star Brand #1 from Marvel Comics in 1986, Charles Bland reads to you a silly story with another edition of Nonsensical Narratives, I tell you about wasp super nests, and we close it all out with a super-sized Ask the Abners featuring a special guest star.
This episode is brought to you by Our Flush, the world’s first toilet sharing service.
MUSIC USED (BY PERMISSION AND IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE) IN THIS EPISODE:
- Theme Orr Else. Written and performed by Derek Neibarger from Atomic Zombie Records
- Pluparenthetical Polka by George Hrab
- Convenient by George Hrab
- Sciurus Carolinensis by George Hrab
- Find more comic book podcasts at The Comics Podcast Network – comicspodcasts.com
- Join the Patreon at patreon.com/steevenrorr
- Headline – Now Wasps Are Forming Massive ‘Super Nests’ Because Life Just Isn’t Scary Enough
- Sound Effects used in the Franks & Bean’s sketch comes from: Sound Bible.