Here we are, back with another action packed episode of Steeven Orr Else.
Chuck has some issues understanding what Buy One Get One Free means in Franks & Bean’s, I talk about WildC.A.T.s #1 in the comics segment, we learn a bit about zombie snakes and rubber bands, and the Abners discuss office boredom.
This is where it’s at folks, buckle in and make sure you’ve used the restroom before you start, because you aren’t want to going to pause this one.
Because after this episode, everything changes!!!!
Or it doesn’t. It’s been a while since I’ve listened to the episode so I can’t really be trusted.
MUSIC USED (BY PERMISSION AND IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE) IN THIS EPISODE:
- Theme Orr Else. Written and performed by Derek Neibarger from Atomic Zombie Records
- Pluparenthetical Polka by George Hrab
- Irk by George Hrab
- We’re Looking For Something A Little More Ethnic by George Hrab
- Sciurus Carolinensis by George Hrab
- Find more comic book podcasts at The Comics Podcast Network – comicspodcasts.com
- Join the Patreon at patreon.com/steevenrorr
- Headline #1 – North Carolina Officials Want Citizens To Be Aware Of ‘Zombie Snakes’
- Headline #2 – Alligator Bites Police Car During Anything But Routine Traffic Stop