Explore Raising Sleeping Stones
When sisters Kiva and DeeDee Stone discover a mysterious plot that threatens them and everything they care about, they have to take a crash course in the ancient art of DreamKeeping to survive. As two elder DreamKeepers lead them up the Varruvyen river to the Eyle of Return, they show the girls how to gain dream powers greater than anything they had ever imagined. But can they become strong enough to face the monsters that haunt their dreams at night, strong enough to fight the enemies that draw nearer each day? The answer lies somewhere in the broken history of Orora Crona, the Valley of Dreams lost centuries ago, and whoever can piece it together first will rule for centuries to come.
The app allows readers to go deeper into the story and dreaming than they could in a physical book. It allows readers to:
Make Kiva and DeeDee’s adventures even more exciting and dramatic by listening to any of the 130+ original pieces of music composed by Joao Luis and Leo Langinger to bring key passages to life.
- Discover more layers of the story through the 50+ illustrations by Veronica V. Jones and Michael Packer
- Unlock hidden illustrations and music by solving Connect the Dots challenges at the end of each chapter
- Use the secret DreamKeeper techniques to go deeper into their own dreams and keep their own dream journal
- Read in Daytime, Twilight, or Midnight mode.
- Get ideas for their own illustrations that will be shared in an online reader’s gallery
- And much more!