Starting at 6:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1908 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190818362.6064.190806-1945).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190818362.6064.190806-1945
- Available: 6:00 PM 8/7/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM 8/8/19
- A new version of controller firmware has been released for certain controller models. Users may be prompted to update the controller automatically when it is connected to the console. You can also go to Settings>Kinect & devices>Devices & Accessories with the controller connected, then select the ellipsis button to see if a firmware update is available.
- Fixed an issue where the console would sometimes power off when launching a game.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
August 6th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190804-1945)
August 6th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190802-1945)
August 5th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Update (1908.190802-1945)